where's sshd?

apt-get hasn't helped me get up-and-running with sshd at all...

/etc/apt/sources.list ==
deb http://security.debian.org potato/updates main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

no such package, nowhere, nohow. not even mentioned on debian.org.

in all my search engine travails i've not found any debian-specific
'port's -- only RPM. and the one i got (2.1.1p4-2) wasn't complete:
it referred to a 'functions' shell script that's not there (also
in a non-debian /etc/rc.d/init.d directory structure)...

what's the debian way of getting sshd running?

--
mailto:will@serensoft.com
http://www.dontUthink.com/