Samba print mistery

Hi,
	I used to have a working samba printing setup.
	But, as everything that should go wrong will go
wrong, my setup suddenly stop working since I update from
frozen to stable potato, last September 7.
	I've expended two days trying to figure out what's
is going on with success, that is, magicfilter ljet4ml-filter
is not doing its work as expected when I try to print
from a Windows machine (MS Word document).
	The only way to correct the problem is to remove the
filter for Windows machines, as they have the printer installed
with Windows driver.
	When printing from Linux, magicfilter does a nice
job and everything is fine.
	Any hint why this is happening and how to correct it?
	Thanks

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br