Re: a2ps with 4 up printing.

   I'm trying to print a postscript document with 4 pages to a single page.

   "a2ps -4 file.ps" complains that it can't find "psnup".
   I've done an "apt-cache search psnup" and an "apt-cache pkgnames | grep
   ps" but I can't find anything.
   Is psnup part of some debian package ?

Presumably.  However, it seems you can get along with it when you
`print' to a file:

   $ a2ps <RMAIL
   [stdin (Mail Folder): 76 pages on 38 sheets]
   sh: lp: command not found
   a2ps: received signal 13: Broken pipe
   $ a2ps -4 -o deleteme <RMAIL
   [stdin (Mail Folder): 90 pages on 23 sheets]
   [Total: 90 pages on 23 sheets] saved into the file `deleteme'
   [46 lines wrapped]
   [jrm]$

In my case, with no printer configured, -o is necessary.  The files
produced are quite printable.  HTH.

---
John