Mutt + Procmail problem, mutt ignores ~/Mail/inbox

Okay,
	I started using procmail to filter mail into various places
under ~/Mail.  If all the filters are passed, mail gets put into
~/Mail/inbox.  In my muttrc file, I specified all the places where new
mail arrives.  However, mutt never recognizes there's new mail in
~/Mail/inbox, although it does for all the others.  Is there something
special about the name ~/Mail/inbox ?  Or, when procmail delivers mail
to the fall-through, does it do something different?

	The other annoying thing is, mutt will show the 'N' flag
indicating new mail in a "folder".  But whenever it's opened, it always
flashes "mailbox unchanged".  Now that seems odd. Bug? It correctly
reports the number of new messages on the status bar and they're flagged
appropriately.  Clearly the "folder" has changed since the last time it
was accessed.

--
/bin/sh ~/.signature:
Command not found