Re: [OT] Switching kernels without reboot (was: Re: Debian vs. Red Hat)

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Jason Quigley wrote:

> This may be of interest: http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.html

Thank you but I already knew of it's existance, personally I think a
little like Linus Torvalds, monolitic kernels are always gonna be faster
then Microkernels. Although a mix of things put together would probably
the better approach (I also personally think, splitting up more parts of
the Linux kernel would do that).

just my thoughts AND no let's not discous this _on the list_. ;)
	Lennie.