Stupid... Stupid...

I'm so ashamed...  I stress to my wife and kids
backup, backup, backup. And what do I do?? I screwed
my lilo.conf file up royally w/o making a backup :(
Now I CAN boot Debian 2.1 but can NOT boot W98 with
my wife's stuff.  I have W98 on hda1 and Debian on hda5
Would someone be kind enough to email me the piece
of lilo.conf that I need to boot my W98.

Thanks.... Stupid... Stupid... Blond.... :(

---
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA
chris at cwaiken dot com,   www.cwaiken.com