Re: Another Poll (Update)

On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 11:05:28PM -0500, Pat Mahoney wrote:
> I apologize, it was an immature thing to do, but I've never seen a poll that
> lets you vote many times.  In my defense, I had the choice of either
> inflating a poll or memorizing the names of unpronounceable Hindu (should
> that be Hindi?) gods for my Asian Mythology class.
>
> Also, debian is now much further ahead than it was when I left it...

you betcha. it's still just as unfair, but now it's
in our favor[*], so we'll not complain quite so loudly.

:)

http://www.justlinux.com/bin/poll/details.pl?pid=1718820

if you like debian (and haven't voted) go tell 'm.

--

[*] corel is based on debian, i hear.

btw -- for a first-time install, which debian variant
is simplest to get up & running? corel? storm? libranet?

i've got a friend who's tried installing debian twice from
cd (slink, i bet) but runs into serious snags.

--
www.dontUthink.com