Re: Debian VS. Red Hat

On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 05:48:29PM -0500 or thereabouts, techlists@iexalt.net wrote:
> greatest packages if I have to sacrifice stability.  Debian is the most
> stable system I know, so that is what I want to use.  My original question, is
> how do I convince them of what I already know?
>
> Wayne

i'm cutting in the middle here but if you want to use debian at work then just
do it man!

where i work we're an m$ shop and my boss is an ex-m$ employee and although
there's a company policy of using only bloze i reformatted my hd and installed
debian with vmware. end of story.

--

Who's watching the watchmen?

ICQ: 15096825