qt2 >=2.0.1-0

I've just installed Potato and added KDE1.1.2 from .debs produced for
Potato. Everything goes fine except kdegames which need qt2 >=2.0.1-0
or better. I used the same versions of KDE1.1.2, that had been compiled
as .debs for Slink and kdegames there only required qt1.44.

I don't understand why this state of affairs should be so, and have
been unable to find .debs of qt 2 for Potato (although I believe
someone is proposing to produce for Woody).

At this time I don't want to use KDE2.

I'll be grateful if someone can point me to a source for the
.debs I need - that's assuming they exist.

Regards, John.