Re: matroxfb.o module

Thanks! It worked.  Here is the method I used...

in /etc/modutils/ I made a file named: matroxfb
the information I included in it was:
   options matroxfb pixclock=10000 left=170 right=70 upper=21 lower=11
hslen=96 vslen=15 xres=1024 yres=768 depth=24
   #options matroxfb vesa=0x1BB

mind you the first 2 lines are suppose to be one long line... didn't
know how double lines would work :)

I then ran the command 'update-modules' and rebooted.  Blamo! it
worked.  Thanks all for the help on this one Guys.

Parrish Myers

=====