Re: mutt & gpg

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 10:47:06PM -0500, William Jensen wrote:
> I've been looking into gpg and mutt.  I read on the mutt faq to "include"
> gpg.rc "with" my muttrc.  Thing is I don't know what they mean "include"?
> Does mutt accept #include like c++?

I think they mean put the source keyword before the file name, like this:
source .gpgrc
> As a previous note listed I added the set pgp_autosign in the .muttrc already.

I think you only need the pgp_autosign. I don't source my gpgrc file, and
it seems to be working fine. Using mutt 1.2i (I think, check my
x-mailer line).

email: john@fjellstad.org                   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
icq: thales @ 17755648