Re: Free X Server for WinDos

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 07:05:32PM +0200, Sven Burgener wrote:

> The subject says it all. I found MI/X, but that seems not to be free
> anymore.  Isn't there anything that's good *and* free?

An older version of MI/X?
> Anyone share some experiences?

I haven't had tremendous experience, but StarNet has X-Win32 for sale ($100?)... the
demo runs for 2 hours, the way I'd use it is definitely under the two hour
limit.  It is a much nicer display than MI/X anyways.

Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
== It's VIRUSES, not VIRII!  See http://language.perl.com/misc/virus.html ==

On-line, adj.:
	The idea that a human being should always be accessible to a computer.