Re: Socks and apt/dselect

I have dante installed, my system is sockafied, but i can't apt-get
doesn't seem to care for socks.  In reading debbugs, it would appear that
jason isn't too interested in fixing support for that.  Which is a pain,
as socks is very usefull, and is in very wide use.

shaya potter
--
spotter@ymail.yu.edu   spotter@yucs.org   spotter@us.ibm.com