re:logging interaction between minicom and modem

Hmm, that's odd.... I tried to set up wvdial just now and it's saying that
/dev/mouse is linked to ttyS0, and sure enough it does seem to.... could
this be causing some of my problems? Is that something that's safe to
manually unlink or is there probably some program that set that that I
should have a chat with.... I know I have gpm running, is that likely to
have done it? The odd thing is I don't even use a serial mouse, I use a bus
mouse so it doesn't seem to make sense to have /dev/mouse pointing to a
serial port.... does it?

anyways, if this sets off any lights or rings any bells for anyone, please
share :)

-Alice

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com