Re: installing openssh

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 05:23:14PM -0400, Scott wrote:
> hi,  was noticing that on the news update titled "Debian GNU/Linux 2.2,
> the "Joel 'Espy' Klecker" release, is officially released" openssh is
> listed as one of the new software packages.  i can't seem to find the
> openssh package under dselect, can anyone help me?  im updating my list
> from woody and not potato, but i can't understand why potato would have
> it and not woody.  thanks for your help.

You need to use non-US:
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free

The package (in potato and later) is called 'ssh'.  The non-free ssh is
now 'ssh-nonfree'.

--
Brian Moore                       | Of course vi is God's editor.
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     | If He used Emacs, He'd still be waiting