Re: KDE debs

The fact is that most, if not all the mirrors are just EMPTY, for example
ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/latest/distribution/deb/potato/i386/

has nothing, nada, zero files.
So, I suppose that unless someone indicates what to do, KDE is for the most part
closed for
Debian users. I have tried to get some indication about what to do to compile
the binaries from source, but
I haven't been able to find any valuable information. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks,
Antonio.