Potato APT confusing lines in sources.list

Hi

I have done a complete new Debian Potato installation from the official 3 CD
set.

When I look in "sources.list" to figure out from where APT sources .deb
packages
it says:
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r0 _Potato_ -Official i386 Binary-3
(20000814)]
/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib nonUS/main
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r0 _Potato_ -Official i386 Binary-2
(20000814)]
/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib nonUS/main
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r0 _Potato_ -Official i386 Binary-1
(20000814)]
/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib nonUS/main

As far as I can see APT gets .deb packages from a "unstable" path on the
official CDROM's

Does anybody know why ?

Thanks a lot.

Jesper Gertz