Re: Filesystem layout and hi everybody

Hi,

this might be a bit off-topic, but I've read in several manuals that a swap
over 128 MB doesn't make much sense, but I never understood why. Can anyone
enlight me on that?

I'm using 128 MB of RAM and have a 128 MB swap, which is fine, but pretty
soon I'll be putting together a server box which will hold 512 MB RAM and now
I'm kinda wondering what to do with the swap size. Of course it doesn't
matter to add a few hundred megs to it, but is it useful?

--
Danny Pansters
danny@ricin.com