Re: Compiling VMware 2.0.2

be sure to install the kernel source and kernel header packages for the
kernel you are using, the include files in /usr/include are from the
libc6-dev package.

and when compiling the vmware modules make sure its pointing to
/usr/src/wherever/the/kernel/source/is and not /usr/include

i compile my kernels by hand so my source is  /usr/src/linux

nate