Re: Debian vs. Red Hat

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 10:26:07PM -0500, Wayne Sitton wrote:
> It's to anyone,  I've mainly used Debian, because of it's stability, but our
> ISP has a contractor who's opinion is   "Red Hat's the best, thats why they
> are so popular."  I want to dipute this, but I need more than just my own

by this argument you should be useing win98.

> opinnion to justify it.  I need stuff I can use and justify, to be able to
> use Debian.
> I need you guys to go above and beyond for this one.  Then We can say a
> national ISP is A Debian Company!

im not sure what to tell you, at my workplace i convinced them to
allow me to change to debian when their fscked up redhat boxes
literally melted down (on my 3rd day!) now they hired a new `manager'
who wants to move everything back to redhat...

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/