Re: PostFix questions

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 04:59:11PM -0700, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> 	I have a machine with Postfix installed and want to know if:
> 	1) Postfix works with IMP

Sure.

> 	2) Postfix supports quotas

It should honor local disk quotas... I use procmail as a local delivery
agent, so dunno what the default postfix agent does.  (I need the
filtering in procmail for some things like .vbs->.vbs.txt hackery to
keep our support mail down... :))

> 	3) Postfix supports relay

Of course.  (Out of the box, it will only relay from your local network,
as I recall, but that's trivial to change... look at '/etc/postfix/main.cf'
it has an explanation of the settings.

--
Brian Moore                       | Of course vi is God's editor.
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     | If He used Emacs, He'd still be waiting