Re: digest from bounce-debian-user-digest

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 03:09:48PM +0200, Carel Fellinger wrote:
> Hai,
>
> since I think sunday I get my debian-user digest from
>
>   bounce-debian-user-digest=cfelling=iae.nl@lists.debian.org
>
> I've temporarilly done stupid things with my proc/fetchmail setup,
> but corrected it. Do I need to do something to get the digest of
> the 'bounce'?  Or has it nothing to do with my setup and is this
> again a mysterious change in digest policy?

This has been around for quite a while now on debian-user -- months at
least.  It was announced at the time.  It is supposed to be a long-term
thing.  The From header is set up so that the people running the list
can tell who is actually receiving the mails, and who it's bouncing
from (hence the "bounce" in it).

Cheers,
Chris