Re: wmaker menu problem

	Subject: wmaker menu problem
	Date: Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 11:45:30PM -0500

Quoting Lance Hoffmeyer(lanceh@ibm.net):
lanceh> I am using potato and windowmaker.  I have run into a problem recently where
lanceh> my menu has disappeared.  When one right-clicks on the mouse I should have a
lanceh> dialog box appear but nothing happens.  Anyone have a clue what I can try to
lanceh> fix the menu?  This happens as root or as a user.  It has disappeared globally.
lanceh>
lanceh> Lance

  I just upgraded and I have the same problem.

	/etc/GNUstep/Defaults/WMRootMenu does contain "menu.hook".

	It happened after the upgrade on 8/30.

--
DOS Tip #2: Add BUGS=OFF to your CONFIG.SYS