Re: envelope/label printing program

On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 02:10:47PM -0400, John Anderson wrote:
> Does anyone know of a program that can print on envelopes, labels, roledex
> cards, etc.  I have a wonderful one for Dos called "Envelopes Plus," but I
> cannot find one for Linux/Unix.  I would like to find one so I wouldn't
> have to use DOS at all.  Any suggestions?

You might be interested in the labels package for LaTeX.  It's mostly
designed for printing on standard page sizes that have peel-off labels
or will be cut.  With the geometry package you can probably accomodate
non-standard page sizes like various envelopes...

--
/bin/sh ~/.signature:
Command not found