RE: Please remove me from the subscription list......

At 17.02 2/9/00 -0400, Noah L. Meyerhans ha escrit:

>with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
>listmaster@lists.debian.org

>/dev/null
>
>Tell me, which of these sets of instructions is more clear?  Which is more
>helpful to a newbie with limited Unix/Linux experience who's probably
>never used shell redirection in his/her life?

	The first one.

	I'd bet that the user that asks for unsubscribing to other users, does not
have arrived to configure the email under Debian.

	But the second one is instructive and cool-debianist.

	Ignasi