wvdial

Hi,
The story thus far: I'm using Debian 2.1.  I loaded up the ltmodem.o driver
and all that's working just perfectly.  I linked ttyS14 to my /dev/modem (or
maybe the other way around, either way I did it out of a book, so I know it's
right :-)  The problem is, when I run wvdial, it displays a few a-o-k
messages, then gives me a "warning: no dialing defaults section in
wvdial.conf" or something very close to that.  Since it can't find that
section, it then continues to tell me my number, user id, and password are
all not to be found.  However, I do have the wvdial.conf file, which reads as
such:

[Dialer Defaults]
Modem = /dev/ttyS14
Baud = 115200
Init1 = ATZ
Init2 = ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 S11=55 +FCLASS=0
Phone = 696-1586
Username =
Password =

So, to my knowlage, it looks like my setup is damn good :-)  However, I
wouldn't know really, so that's why I'm asking.  The section is definately
there, I created wvdial.conf with the wvdialconf program, so it automatically
put it where it needs to be.  Anyway, if anyway can help me out I really
appreciate it, thanks!

-Chris