Re: Potato or Woody

Woody is the development version
Potato is the stable version, also called version 2.2.

If you're looking for stability and reliability for a production machine
(high-availability webserver), go for potato.  If you want the "bleeding edge", go
for woody.  Or, if you're completely insane, like me, you can use custom sources
(like the helixcode stuff) as an addition to woody.