RE: PPP not going

let's not get into that debate again...
Some people prefer commenting after a post, some prefer  doing it before the
original text.
Personally, I think the latter is better (the original will already be read
by most readers), but the former can be useful (when offering comments to
different parts of a post, e.g.).
Also, different clients have different defaults ;)

Jeroen T. Wenting
jwenting@hornet.demon.nl

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway

<snap>
</snap>