Re: PPP not going

In your server end's options file you should do something like

<xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa>:<bbb.ccc.ddd.eee>

And in the client's you can have:

ipcp-accept-local
ipcp-accept-remote

You can read about this stuff in 'man pppd'.  There are other
combinations you can use as well.

By the way, don't do jeopardy-style posting, answering at the top, like
I did just here.   It makes a mess when Christoph has answered *after*
your post, then you insist on answering *before* his.  I just did it
here to try to keep it slightly readable.