FAQ-O-Matic (was: Re: join us!)

%% John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> writes:

  jh> Paul D. Smith writes:

  >> What kinds of problems are you seeing?

  jh> I find the Web interface (the only one available to me as a section
  jh> adminstrator) just about completely unusable for editing.

You mean the page with all the buttons for choosing different
operations, or the actual page for editing answers?

For the first, I agree that it takes some getting used to, but I don't
really have a better idea, myself.  I suppose there could be some kind
of choose menu with editing options instead of lots of little buttons.
Might be cleaner.

For the second, it's fine for me for small editing jobs; for larger ones
I do the work in my editor and paste the results into the window.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@gnu.org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/