Re: Where should route commands get put? ANSWERED

An anonymous list member graciously pointed me to the answer.

(1) ifup & ifdown run both ifconfig and route. (I misread the man page)

(2) the file /usr/share/doc/netbase/examples/interfaces has easy to read
and understand examples showing how to add route commands.

--Mat