Re: Mailing list software.

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Mathew Johnston wrote:

->I'm wondering if anyone has reccomendations for mailing list software.
->I need to maintain something like 10 lists, with maybe 10 people per
->list.  Users should be able to subscribe and unsubscribe, but I wish to
->limit which addresses may subscribe. If possible, maybe a list of
->addresses which are permitted to subscribe to each list?  The idea is
->that these are private mailing lists and I dont want just anyone
->joining (security through obscurity is bad ;). The list software should
->keep an archive of the list in some sort of html format with okay
->navigation - threads are good.  Does such a piece of software exist?
-> Thanks :)