Re: startx

Ricardo Gabriel Herdt wrote:

>      how can I allow everybody to use "startx". When I try it, the computer
> don't responds and I shut the job down.

I'm not sure I understand your question Ricardo? But if you mean "how can more than
one user run X at the same time, it's done by using different virtual screens. An
example would be if the first user starts X with the command "startx -- :0", then a
second user could start X on the same machine with the command "startx -- :1", a
third with "startx -- :2" etc. Then you can switch between them with ctrl-alt-<f7,f8
or f9>

If that's not what your asking, forget everything I said  ;-)

John