Re: problem with debian user mailing list (Server)?

As Steve Lamb,  Lehel Bernadt and others pointed out
in our list earlier today,the problem was because of
because of a  site <usenet@webforce.com.hk> at  Hong
Kong causing gateway flooding of our list.

The problems seem to have resolved now, since I have
downloaded mail after a gap of two hours,  and there
are only ten new entries with no duplicates, nor any
with  boundary  parameter  errors. That is about the
normal/ expected volume that pours in.

Hopefully this is a sporadic episode by accident and
not by intent ...

Bish