Re: How to convert multiple pages html doc to other formats?

Since this program is version specific, it is better to
download the one specific for ones kernel or compile
from source. Since I am still on Slink, I have downloaded
htmldoc-1.8.7-linux-2.0.36-intel.rpm and installed it
with rpm. Works fine for me.

Bish