Re: custom nfs install

It also may be worthwhile to try to make an ISO of the debian CDROM(s)
and mount them on loopback.  I'm not sure how the speed would be
compared to a native cdrom, ive used loopback before and dont have any
performance complaints.  Also you would not get the cdrom
timeouts/screwups that happen(happens to me a lot too on all kinds of
CDRd cds) im not sure if your method would work since im not that well
versed in the packaging system.

nate