Certification

To the list, on behalf of one of my students:

Who can tell us something about certification for Linux maintenance?

We are aware of Red Hat's effort in this, but are looking for
something that is a bit more generic than that. I'd _love_ to have
something that is based on Debian.

Stormix seems to be the real commercial Debian (poor Corel), but
Stormix doesn't mention certification on their web site.

Here's hoping someone can steer us to information.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.