Re: Proposal for Hardware Autodetection

	Hi Daniel,
	I have a website in Brazil (www.olinux.com.br) OLinux with news,
programs, security, programming, interviews, games sections at one of the main
brazilian's portal: UOL.
	We only use Debian here but talk about others also.
	Andre Souza (asouza@olinux.com.br) has made some single programs to
detect video, sound, onboard modem, 3DFx cards, pnp modems.
	We want to help in some manner, altought you are not developers... yet.
	I maintain a debian-br homepage about Debian in Brazil
(www.linuxsolutions.com.br/debian-br)
	With udpkg, modular installer and hardware detection, Debian will be
take the world. ;)
	Regards,		Paulo Henrique

Quoting Daniel Migowski (Mig-O@gmx.de):