Re: Netscape startup hangs

Nope, remember there's no startup page... the box is empty and the radio
button says Blank page.  I also tried with localhost in there.

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://www.geocities.com/jmarkevich

Football combines the two worst features of American life.
It is violence punctuated by committee meetings.
		-- George F. Will, "Men At Work:  The Craft of Baseball"