Re: apt-get error

Hi !

Well apt-get upgrade did never finish OK. It started out more or less ok,
but after a while it could not properly configure some packages
(gimp-manual and libpaperg (here it never accepted any paper format like
a4 and there was no list to choose from; therefore forcing a ctrl+c and
thereby aborting everything)). After this incomplete upgrade nothing was
changed with apt-ger dist-upgrade.

What now?

TIA
Thorsten