Re: Linux Mail Client

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Steve Lamb wrote:

> --

Don't you guys think you have beaten this thing into the ground. Enough
already. Give it a rest. I don't think you are ever going to get through to
Mr. Lamb. If you are that unhappy about mail on UNIX/Linux do something
about it otherwise give my inbox a rest, eh.

Dan
Daniel E. Baumann E-mail: baumannd@msoe.edu (preferred)
baumannd@trio.msoe.edu         baumannd@penguinpowered.com (caution: dynamic
DNS service, may bounce)

Web location: 	http://www.msoe.edu/~baumannd
                http://www.linuxfreak.com/~baumannd

"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."

      -- Dave Olson