RE: Non-IP traffic

This might be way off base however here goes:
	If your cable modem doesn't filter traffic or block non-IP traffic.
I think it would be conceivable that anyone connected in your segment with a
Mac, could be trying to communicate via appletalk. I base this assumption on
the fact that In certain modes on my windoze box others have been able to
"see" my traffic.

	Just an idea.

Cory