Re: How to convert multiple pages html doc to other formats?

If you have tcl/tk installed, you might want to check out tkinfo.  There
is a Debian package for it, too, see:

   http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/doc/tkinfo.html

Not exactly lynx or man, but certainly better (IMO) than the text based
info tool.