Re: max n of groups per user?

the limit is 32, it is on slink, assume it is on potato as well. to
eliminate the need to change owner or group every time anybody copies
into a user's home directory(or any directory for that matter) make the
directory suid, and sgid. that way all files in that directory should
inherit the same ownership as the directory itself.

nate