Re: Exploring the possibilities of cron

>> deleting would be something tricky, wouldn't want him deleting what I
>> create.
>
>What are you deleting here?  I'm confused.
If he got access to userdel, he could delete users he shouldn't delete,
just like, if he wants mail on his domain, he could add and delete his own
stuff only. I suppose after adding the user, it could add the username to a
file, that if the user he wants to delete isn't in the file, he couldn't
delete it. I would dump the telnet altogether, if he were using linux with
ssh, but the trusty old win-98 telnet client isn't compatible with ssh, (I
never use that program anyway, ssh isn't really that hard to use).