Re: FW: Dell PowerEdge 2450 RAID

Currently the only source for these drivers I know of is the binary ones supplied by
dell. Dell has binary modules and also a kernel with support for this controller
compiled into it. In order to get these you need to use the RedHat 6.2 disks which can
be downloaded from the dell support site. In theory it should be not too difficult to
extract the kernel out of these disks and put it onto a debian rescue disk and just
use debian with the kernel they supply for redhat. I would be happy to send you the
kernel and modules that work on this system. You'll have to build the debian install
disks yourself. Alternatively, you can break down and run RH on the system.