apt-get dist-upgrade = [shellutils on hurd]?!

Hello,
	This morning, as always, I come into work and update my Debian
OS.  I got into the habit a long time ago of typing:

work:/home/walton# apt-get update
followed by:
work:/home/walton# apt-get -f -s dist-upgrade | less

before actually updating my distribution.  This morning I am a little
confused.  Apt-get wants to upgrade 86 packages and next to each of the
package names, it says [sheellutils on hurd].  Now, I don't have the hurd
installed on my computer currently.  I did in the past, but that partition
is no longer in existence.  What does this mean?

Thanks,
Bryan