Re: apt-get dist-upgrade = [shellutils on hurd]?!

OK, sorry for the last email.  Found my problem: I mistakenly had my
sources.list file set for unstable.  Glad I didn't do the dist-upgrade and
move to unstable by accident.  However, still perplexed by the [shellutils
on hurd].  Anyone know what this means?

Thanks,
Bryan