Re: .emacs startup file SOLVED!

I think I found the problem. There was a file in my user directory
called .emacs.el and I disabled it. Now, emacs is starting with word
wrap selected. I'm not sure where the emacs.el file came from, maybe I
ran compile in elisp menu or something.
thanks

--

"Make voyages, attempt them, there's nothing else."
                             --Tennessee Williams