Re: Modprobe and modules - is this a problem?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Modprobe and modules - is this a problem?
- From: "Gregory T. Norris" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:44:39 -0500
- Message-id: <20000820164439.A12002@glitch.snoozer.net>
- In-reply-to: <E13Qb9s-00006R-00@DATAMAN1.IBMPEERS>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 08:53:28PM +0100
- References: <E13QYeA-0000w7-00@DATAMAN1.IBMPEERS> <E13Qb9s-00006R-00@DATAMAN1.IBMPEERS>
On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 08:53:28PM +0100, email@example.com wrote:
> I thought I had better reply to my own message as I've discovered
> that the crontab does unload the unused ppp modules if they were
> loaded by kmod.
> If I load the modules manually the crontab apparently does not
> unload them. Can someone tell me why?
For whatever it's worth, that *is* normal behavior... I don't the how
or why, tho.
Description: PGP signature